Ok, lambs, week 3 is behind us and week 4 is staring down our mullets gullets. Out of 11 teams and after 3 weeks, my total record is 20-13. It may not sound like much, but considering my shiteous team last year finished 4-10, my record thusfar is stellar, bitches!
I’m gonna try to do these updates to MoonKween’s fantasy teams every week, time permitting. I’ll let you know of any pickups and/or drops and I’ll also admit how these homos did for me every week. Let’s get it on!
Week 4 will be a rough one, since 6 teams are on byes, and the players we *thought* would be PLAYAS! have turned to dust (Ocho Cinco, I’m talkin’ to yo’ ass!). I’ve had to make many moves this week and I hope they pan out.
Adrian Peterson‘s supposed to be at 100% but Usher’s LaDainian Tomlinson‘s still nursin’ that jacked up piggy, so we’ll see…….we’ll see.
I don’t have a ton of franchise type guys, so it’s come down to playing the lesser of the two evils at a particular posish this week 4.
A few of my tough drops/adds have been (and I say “tough” because other desperate bitches in my leagues have tried to pick ’em up — too bad, so sad, yo’ dad!…what am I sayin’, my teams suck!):
- Justin Gage (WR, Ten) and Reggie Williams (WR, Jac) for Hank Baskett (WR, Phi) – 2 different leagues
- Derrick Mason (WR, Bal) for Brandon Lloyd (WR, Chi)
- Todd Heap (TE, Bal) and Jeremy Shockey (TE, NO) for Anthony Fasano (TE, Mia) – 2 different leagues
- Chris Brown (RB, Hou) for Bo Scaife (TE, Ten)
- Ron Dayne (RB, Hou – what the HELL happened to *this* dude!!??) for Le’Ron McClain (RB, Bal)
- Jeff Garcia (QB, TB) for Kyle Orton (QB, Chi) – I tried for Trent Edwards (QB, Buf) but some other ho scooped him up before me!
There were several more moves I made (such as pickin’ up J.T. O’Sullivan — top o’ the mornin’ to ya!) but I don’t have time to talk about ’em all here.
If you’re a football fan, *kindly* let me know what you think about how these 2nd & 3rd string players will do. Opinions are like…..well, you know…..so be nice, bitches!
I’ll leave you with these twits. I kinda like ’em cuz they drop a few F-bombs, they have that typical Bros Before Hos, frat-boy-douchebag, kinda thing goin’ on and they said “Jerricho CROTCHERY“! That being said, their fantasy picks suck a big one. Kellen Winslow? Seriously?!?! She can’t catch *herpes*, let alone a football!